Cavo Milos cancelation policy states that:
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival and the deposit is refunded in full.
- The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged 100% of the price of the reservation.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price in the 14 days before arrival.
- In cases of departure prior to the arranged date, a charge of 100% of the remaining accommodation will be made.
- Special cases will be considered with discretion.
To cancel an existing reservation written notification is required.