The Greek National Tourism Organisation Decision 503007/1976 FEK 166 states:
- For any cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival no charge is made and the deposit is refunded in full.
- For cancellations between 7 and 21 days prior to arrival, no charge is made but the deposit is not refunded.
- For cancellations up to 7 days prior to arrival or in cases of no show without prior notification a charge of 50% of the total is made.
- In cases of departure prior to the arranged date, a charge of 50% of the remaining accommodation will be made.
- Special cases will be considered with discretion.
To cancel an existing reservation written notification is required.