Cavo Milos following the G.N.T.O. order of March 19th 2020, as well as the decision of the Tourism Minister for a re-opening of hotels and seasonal lodgings on June 15th we assure you that our top priority is health and safety of our team members and guests.
We strive to provide exceptional accommodation experiences meeting all adequate hygiene, safety, and operational standards. As the new virus (COVID-19) is having a great global impact, we feel it is important to inform you about the measures and precautions we are taking to keep our facilities, staff and guests safe and healthy.
Cavo Milos consists of 2 separate houses providing our guests independent access. There are no shared spaces and both houses provide complete isolation and privacy, therefore interaction with other guests is not compulsory.
Housekeeping team conducts detailed cleaning of all guest rooms and is fully aligned with the new cleaning and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed industry guidelines. These protocols include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members
- Time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers
- Frequent cleaning of outdoor and high touch locations.Further, we have established rules that, along with the above listed protocols and suggestions of the Tourism Ministry guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay at Cavo Milos.
These rules include:
- Protective face masks for all our guests and special hand sanitizers placed at designated areas in the houses.
- Cleaning policy based on the guidelines and suggestion of the Tourism Ministry for not entering the premises of the houses on a daily basis unless explicitly requested by the guests.
- No third party visits into the premises of Cavo Milos
- Alteration of check in and check out policy according to the guidelines of the Tourism Ministry in order to extend the time between reservations for thorough cleaning and disinfection of the houses.
- New timeline: Check in 16:00 – 23:00 pm / Check Out 11:00 am
For our staff we have provided all recommended personal protective gear and we continue to regularly disinfect work spaces.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services and our team members are professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests. Based on the guidance we’ve received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and we are ready to serve our guests.